Tuesday, August 21, 2007

McDonald's
Grilled Chicken Caesar

John: McDonalds has let me down again. The chicken breast has never tasted more injected and juicified. Its also never tasted "less" like anything. I knew that there was chicken in a bite when the bite was hot in my mouth. How can you enjoy a salad that includes the phrase "hot in my mouth"? You can't. Gross yet again. Next time I'm going to ask for the grilled breast to be un-microwaved and see what happens. D --- would have been a B without the chicken breast.

Margaret: Ack. It really is disgusting to eat "hot in my mouth" chicken. This time, I even tried to eat around the chicken and just eat the lettuce (because that's basically all that's there) and it was still gross, becuase you still have unexpected hot chicken explosions in your mouth. Once again there are the slim carrot slices and a tomato or two, but by the time I got to those, I was so sickened, I couldn't even move forward. This is the new millennium people, can we not learn how to deal with chicken? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: