Wednesday, September 19, 2007

McDonald's
Grilled Chicken Asian

Margaret: You know, it kind of gets to a point with these salads, especially Mickey D's...where there's hardly even a point to reviewing them anymore. Because listen, I know you're going to sprinkle salmon-colored grilled chicken over a pretty good salad. I know I'm going to think its disgusting and I know I'm not going to eat the whole thing. I know I thought it was pretty good with the crispy chicken on it and I know I'm going to get a cheeseburger too because your grilled chicken is disgusting. Now that we know all this, lets just go ahead and give you what you normally get for your salmon chicken Micks, and bestow you with a C-. Good salad, disgusting chicken. Figure it out McDonalds, or else you're going down in FLAMES.

John: Great tasting salad full of fresh crisp ingredients! Too bad there is a rubber chicken on top of it. Really this would have been so much better without the chicky breast. Thank God I had a BigMac chaser! The difference in calories between the grilled and the crispy is only 90. The difference in taste between the two is like 1000. Go ahead clowny - clog my arteries with flavor! C.

No comments: