Friday, October 12, 2007

Chicago Pita
Greek Salad

Margaret: Well, the Pita Pavillion didn't amaze me with this one, but it was really just due to the cheese. The salad "looked" delicious, but I honestly only had a few bites of it because the goat cheese, or feta, or whatever moldy looking cheese they had on it just doesn't do it for me. But dang, they're just so pleasant there, and the chicken gyros I had was fabulous. So...this ones hard because really, the salad looked the way it should, I just couldn't bear to eat more than a few bites, so I'll go with a solid C on this one.

John: My least favorite from Chicago Pita so far. Good stuff but the lettuce in the bottom was a touch "overchilled" at some point in the cooler and had lost its texture. That kept me from really digging in the way I wanted to - feta I love you. Its good but for the extra buck get the gyro meat. C.

No comments: